The 2018 Intranet Now conference is on Friday 5th October in central London. Run for the community, by the community, we’re back for a fifth year.
Get the date in your diary!
And get involved:
- Tell us what the theme should be
- Submit your idea for a presentation
- Sign up to our newsletter for 10% off the ticket price
- Contact us if you’d like to sponsor the event.
What to expect:
- Around 20 short, sharp lightning talks
- One or two sharp key notes (like, 18 minutes or so)
- A panel (or two) – tackling the serious issues in a fun way
- A few ‘table talk’ sessions
- A great lunch
- A couple of in-depth workshops (like, 40 minutes!)
- A quick award ceremony
- Drinks, nibbles and networking!
Check your calendar and save the date. This year, tickets are limited, and will sell out – and we’d hate for you to miss it. Maybe grab a ticket in June at the ‘early bird’ price, yeah? And tell your (intranet and comms) friends. We’ll mail you when tickets go on sale.
We look forward to seeing you there!