Our ticket prices are so reasonable because of our generous sponsors, like EasySharePoint, who help make our conference such a success.
This is a very large event; you can expect well over 200 digital workplace professionals.
If you have any trouble registering for tickets below, use the full Eventbrite website, which is especially good on mobile.
Yes, you can pay bu invoice (see instructions below).
Intranet Now conference
Pay by invoice
Just select your ticket and as you’re putting in your details, choose your payment method.
Terms and conditions
You are choosing to enter into an agreement with us (Intranet Now Ltd.).
Yes, we accept invoices for standard and team rate tickets, under the following conditions.
- Payment to be made by bank transfer (BACS / Faster Payment). No cheques. If you wish to pay by card, do not use an invoice, simply buy a ticket right now online.
- You will not ask us (Intranet Now Ltd.) to agree to your company’s terms.
- You will not ask us (Intranet Now Ltd.) to register as a ‘supplier’ to your organisation.
If you wish you pay by invoice, please understand that you are agreeing to our terms on behalf of your organisation. We will not sign up to your organisation’s terms – you accept our terms. Our terms are simply that you pay us via bank transfer before you attend the event. No cheques.
We’ve set all our ticket prices to be affordable to anyone – whether your company or charity pays, or whether you do as an individual. Everyone is welcome; nobody is excluded.
Cancellation policy (for all events)
Should you need to completely cancel your ticket we will refund:
- 100% of the price if you cancel 15 calendar days before the workshop
- 50% of your ticket price if you cancel 14 to 8 days before the workshop.
- We cannot provide refunds if you cancel only a week or less before the workshop.
You are welcome to transfer your ticket to a friend or colleague (but please respect that ‘Team Rate’ tickets are for colleagues from the same organisation).
To summarise: for a full refund, cancel your ticket with us more than two weeks before the event.
Contact Brian@intranetnow.co.uk to discuss cancellation options. We always aim to please.
While Intranet Now makes every endeavour to run workshops as planned, there may be occasional instances where a workshop may be postponed. We will refund 100% of the cost of your ticket, and invite you to attend the next suitable date, but we cannot refund any travel or accommodation costs.