We’re always saying that you’ve gotta leave your desk and get involved with your communities. Here’s a couple of worthy upcoming events in London, and a webinar you can attend from anywhere.
The next big London conference is smile london on the 18th of November. I’ll be there, tweeting snippets and eating cake.
Join Sam Marshall and Dan Thomsen in conversation; they’ll cover:
- The importance of getting the basics right
- The centrality of visual design to user-experience
- Why IT and Finance must be involved early on
- The role of process simplification
- Why a good employee experience relies on personalisation.
It looks like I’m managing the webinar, so I promise to send everyone who registers the video soon after.
An evening with Judy Payne in London on 28th of October. Bring your knowledge management queries.
Plan the rest of 2019 and most of 2020 with our handy-dandy list of digital workplace conferences.